Monday, December 24, 2007

MOM


It is hard to say goodbye to a loved one. My Mom passed Dec 23. It was her time to be with the Lord. She is going to be so missed. If there is one thing that I can say about my mom, is that no matter what she had to walk through she always had a smile on her face. She had a laugh that was contatagious.

Mom I love you and will see you when it is time for me to come home. Know that you will always be in our thoughts. We will take care of everything.


WE love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will look in the picture boxx to see what memories i can find from way back when love ya all OFOB
no call from junior or email hope he arriveed safe
he said he would call or email text something
...............great picture of ur mom call as soon as i wake it up get it in gear have some coffee.
hugz toall