Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Look who's 40......

Well, Today.... the man of my dreams. My husband and best friend turned 40. We were saying Lordy.. Lordy look who turned "40".. We had fun preparing this special day for him. We made homemade cards, homemade cake and ice cream. Plus we bought him his special Harley Davidson gift. He just loves this place. We bought him a new cap and a new coffee travel cup. Since his broke..
THE FUN BEGINS........
The car, the truck and the house. We had a fun time decorating it all.. Especially when the yellow paint blew every where. We were cracking up at 7am this chilly morning..




You are someone special...

Making of the cake... This is his favorite cake. My mother-n-law told me how to make this a few years ago. So now I have been making it evern since. This was the first time it was made from scratch and all organic.... :)






Me with my love....Happy Birthday, Babe!


Dad with all the kiddos...


I am 40... I need a nap...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy B'Day & many more
OFOB