Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's me!


This is how I spent the first 6 weeks of summer.. It all happened because I was trying to avoid not getting stung by some bees. They scare me! :D I was walking through the ground cover, not seeing them till it was time for my next step. I thought I would jump to avoid them all together, but when I jumped my calf muscle went "SNAP, CRACKLE, POP!"
Can you say OUCH!!!

Well, I am all better now. Well.. sorta of.. I fell again. This time in that sweet girl store called VS.. YeaH, I was carrying out my cute little pink bag when down I went.. Thanks to them not picking up a piece of the display case(plastic) off the floor. Luckily I have no armor to wear this time. Just a sore knee and hip.. Boy am I clumsy as I get older......

3 comments:

Shelly and Carol said...

Gail! So sorry that you're hurt. Hope it all heals well real soon. Kind of a funny story though...imagining the pink bag flying as you go down. I hope its not too serious and that yuo snap back to your old self.
Take care!
Carol

Kristen Wallace said...

Bees are the worst...about three weeks ago I was stung by six at once..I am still recovering..Glad your ok!! Give my best to Jacob!!

Unknown said...

seret be told i would ask them to covr the Dr bills thankyou very much
cant find polite help @ the very least..
happy you r ok.
love OFOB & FARTETTE
we had the neighborhood possee try to get us to react & start some trouble 5 oldmen & the neighbor hood bully try to get me to jump LOL
ask rose what happened
yours truely the moral police