Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family visits from Ok

It has been a long time since I have seen my nephew's Mom and family. We had good memories and sad memories. Memories of my brother, that past when my nephew was just 3 years old. It was a better sweet reunion. We got out the pictures of my nephew when he was 3. We talked about his dad and how he is a lot like him. We even had the privilege of having his God dad come and visit. My brother's best childhood friend. We talked and talked. It had been 15 years since we have seen them, but it was just like yesterday that day.






All good conversation, needs food!!




Time for a swim..







Reminiscing about old times.








This is how young adults and teenagers sleep..



5 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Looks like a wonderful time. I'm glad that you all had the time to rebond. Family is so important no matter how many states are between you.

Love the pool. Very beautiful landscape!

junglemama said...

Hey Gail, I came across an old comment you left on my blog. Our home is alwasy open-- and I would love to meet you and your family. We are going to be at Morro Bay the week of Oct 17. Maybe you would like to take a drive and meet up for lunch or something?

Unknown said...

looks like the visit up to Eugene
we sure loved having everyone..
lets see some pics ya know i didn't take any DOH}}}}}} ;^)

Unknown said...

looks like the visit up to Eugene
we sure loved having everyone..
lets see some pics ya know i didn't take any DOH}}}}}} ;^)

Unknown said...

happy birthday olya missed another one