Monday, January 28, 2008

The greatest view














These pictures were taken while we were riding a faris wheel. I am not a fan of hights. It was the most funniest thing to see a grown women hang on for dear life. As we rode this thing. I would take a picture, then grab the bar again with both hands. You see I never let go of it completely. Once we got to the bottom. I though to myself. How will I get off this thing? It is moving to fast for me. It was cute some of the girls made sure I jumped at the right time. Once for me is good. Now that I look at the pictures. I was amazed. What a great way to see Sevestopol. I really did not even focus the camera. I just pointed and pushed the button. It is amazing what you get when you aren't trying. It seems the pictures come out better for me that way. Enjoy. Wonder if I will ever ride that thing again??

No comments: