Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Day Nadya

It was nice to be able to make this cake for her. It was what she had requested.
It even tasted wonderful. She was all smiles and giggles while she was eating it.



We where able to celebrate Nadya's Birthday a week after being home. She turned 13. She was very happy about having her birthday in America. She kept talking about it while we were in Ukraine. She wanted to know if she would get the same stuff as Olya. No we told her you guys are different. You will get different things. I remember being a kid. My mom always got my sister and I the same stuff. I vowed not to do that to my children. But now I do not know if I can do that. . They are all very close in age and many like the same things. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadya haven't forgot you happy B'Day OFOB
hugz all round

Anonymous said...

Dad your the greatest. You always leave a comment. Plus always thinking of the kids. Thanks. It means alot to me.

I love you.
GL

Anonymous said...

i'm the one whats proud . kiddo
WHEW filled with joy seeing you living ur dreams.........blesssings to yoou all
from u no who OFOB
working on a way to come for a visit. maybe next month round the 13th lol