Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter












As I think of Easter and all that it represents. I get so overwhelmed about the love that Jesus has for us. I am in awe of it. We celebrated the day by
Relaxing, watching movies, eating and just enjoying eachother. It was such a beautiful sun shiny day. That we really spent alot of time outside, before they came in and swam. Dad came home from work and joined in on the fun. It still is not warm enough, (the water) for me to get in there.
So here are a few pictures of the day. They just love posing for me. NOT!!. They did well. We had to get the hillside this year. It is just breath taking. I hope you all had a blessed Easter. It was a nice relaxing day. I am happy to say yes, I relaxed too. I even took a little nap. :)


So here are our beautiful children. We are blessed.
xoxo

No comments: