Monday, March 23, 2009

I know... I know...what took me so long???

Thank you for all who have sent me get well wishes. I am doing great. I am just really tired, that is why it has taken me so long to get these posts up.

Most people want to know what happened. Well, I will try and be specific as I can without embarrassing myself...

I already had surgery scheduled for April 2... In the beginning it was supposed to be in Feb, but my Dr tore her knee. So she had to have surgery herself.. I did not have any problems seeing that I could not wait. So I decided I would instead of seeing another Dr..

Well, I had a polyp that was growing for sometime, but went unnoticed. It decided to cause some severe bleeding.. So much that I could not get to the E.R for a least 45 min. It would not stop! I said a prayer to God asking/telling him I needed it to stop, long enough so I could get to the E.R. Well he immediately answered that prayer. It stopped long enough to get there and get into the room to see the Dr. Well, as soon as she did her exam, it started again and did not stop until they took me in for surgery..
Surgery went well. It took 1 hour. They said the polyp was about 3 inches long. That was the first question I asked. LOL... I am excited to say that I felt well after the surgery. I did not even get sick. I usually do. They took such good care of me. I felt so special. I had a Dr. (Not mine she was still out) I had 2 anesthesiologist, and 2 nurses. :D

I am doing alot better. They have put me on some hormone pills, so I am quite moody.
:(
Plus now I need to take 2 iron pills a day. Just got to love that!!

5 comments:

Suzi said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. Flintstone chewable vitamins w/ iron has as much iron in it as eating 5 cups of spinach? Who would have guessed that? I started taking them myself!

Mike and Gail said...

Flintsone... I love them. LOL.. I will have to go get me some. I may have to fight the kids over them LOL..

I will call you tomorrow. :D

Mike and Gail said...

I need to go to bed. I can't even spell. LOL...Flintstone******

Suzi said...

As much trouble as I have swallowing those horse pill size of multivitamins, when I read about the Flintstones w/iron I decided to give them a try. I figure any amount of multi is better than none & I am sure I make up the difference in eating food.

Unknown said...

i hope all the posts are makin it online
hugz happy b'day get well soon toyou 2 & hugz all round