Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Look who is 21!!!





Happy Birthday Son!!! Happy Birthday to you....


The making of the cake... Dad really helped alot on this cake. I was not sure of what colors to put on it. We decided to do green and red... The colors of Puke.... LOL.. Most 21st birthdays are spent getting so messed up, we thought we would show him those colors. I am proud to say that JD did not get messed up, that he had those colors come back up....LOL.... :D







The truck decorated..




Birthday cards and cake...








Here he is opening up one of his gifts. We have a tradition that we take a picture with the Bday hat on. I thought this one was appropriate and funny. A perfect one for someone who is 21....He also recieved money....Oh yeah! and some clothes..






JD's first legal drink.. He had a long island ice tea(Dad's choosing and a Pina Colada, his choosing)







The birthday boy's meal. YUM!!!

The dinner crowd.. We went to Apple Bee's










Being safe, having a driver for the night...



Before the night is over, JD's coworker says come in so I can buy you a beer.. Since you are 21.... So here he is stopping at work..... He only drank one of them...

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Oh my....Oh my! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Wished we lived closer so we could join. Happy Birthday JD. Hugs...S

The Accidental Mommy said...

Decorating his car is hilarious!

Unknown said...

still thinking of the 21 somethings we can give working on special treat

Rae said...

hahaha oh my gosh! I wish I coulda been there to celebrate with him! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I cant believe he can buy beer now! Thats a scary thought! lol. Just Kidding! I love you!! =)