Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ahh!!! the sweet smell of the BBQ

I love to BBQ.. We decided to take advantage of the nice sunny weather and have some Tri tip, roasted red pototoes in olive oil and kosher salt, with a green salad.. Strawberries on the side.. I love warm weather and the time we get to spend outside.



Taking turns grilling it up...




Time to eat... The best part
NO DISHES
....




Thank God for paper plates...


Don't these look refreshing???





Gerald hanging out, checking to see if the food is done.. Also sporting his new braces... Poor guy, his mouth has hurt for a full week. He is just now being able to eat without it hurting..





Rusty and Jasmin playing...They had to get in on the backyard action...

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Is this dinner I missed on Saturday?? Oh Man! I should have piled myself out of all the mess in my office and came