Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


HE IS ALIVE: As I reflect what Jesus did for us all on that cross, I get tears in my eyes. I am amazed that someone can LOVE so much. I am thankful that he did what he did, so we can be reunited with God. I am thankful that the blood of Jesus has washed away all of our sins. As you celebrate Easter, know that Jesus paid the ultimate price for us all. Happy Easter to you all.


John 3:16 (New International Version)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.


John 11:25-26 (New International Version)
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"





As we celebrate we also put together some little treat bags for the kids..


Yum Chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all the nice bags/cards? fillll em up lol