Friday, May 8, 2009

My poor blog..

I sure have neglected my blog the last few weeks. I have many photos to share and daily happening. But as you see. I haven't posted a thing. I have been working for the last few weeks and this time of year is our busiest with volleyball...I forgot how hard it is to run a household and work full time.

.We have had many volleyball games
.I have been trying to plan for Chris HS graduation
.Working
.More volleyball/Senior night
.Getting ready for Senior Prom
.Trying to buy a truck
.playing with farm animals(including a 700 pound PIG)
.FUEL (Student leadership training)
.Checking out a toad, in the backyard
.Cowboy hat wearing
.Saying good bye to one of our pets
.Cake making
.Post placements reports, 3 years in America
.Dr appointments
.Taking a walk, smelling the flowers
.More volleyball
.Class

And...... The month has just started. :D I can't wait till Summer. Last day of school is June 4th.
And.... This weekend is Mother's Day... When will I get these photos uploaded???? I will try and get them up this weekend. If not hang in there with me. I should have then all up for sure when I am done with this last week of work. :)

Have a blessed weekend.....

No comments: