Monday, September 10, 2007

10 days till we leave

Ok it is 10 days till we leave. I still have a few things left on my list to do. Like get a massage. :) Get my nails done. LOL.... I need to relax before I go. It is stressful leaving the country.


The hubby has been working. No days off. He will be off Wed and Thus. He has his list started all by himself. Clean the pool filter's, get computer downstairs to work, take a sample of pool water in. We have been having a hard time keeping that thing Blue this year. I guess because it has been so STINKIN HOT!!!

We are tying to figure out how to keep our luggage to a few pieces. I need some help.... Any ideas. I checked the weather is has been in the 70's PERFECT.... I know it will get a little colder though. So we need to pack for 2 seasons. :) At least there will not be snow. For me a Cali girl. I might freeze. At least I hope there is no snow. When the wind blows, I am freezing. LOL...

Well, as you can see. I am posting way past my bedtime.
Thanks for following are journey. :)

No comments: