Thursday, September 6, 2007

Now Adoption feelings

It is still 14 days until we leave. How do we feel. Still very excited. Have a million and one things on the to do list. I think I have then almost all scratched off. I am glad that we will have 5 weeks of down time. To recover from getting ready to go. Well, really I do not know how much down time we actually will have. Grandma comes in 1 week. The kids are getting really excited that she will be here. Our oldest leaves to go back to school. I have been printing out a bunch of pictures to take. I just know the kids will grow so much while we are gone. I have never been away from any of my children this long. I guess this is how it will be when they are all grown and gone. Unless we keep adopting. Then they will always be here. :) I guess I need Mike to jump on that band wagon too. :) Well, it is late I need to try and get some rest. What is that?? My wheels are turning even when I am sleeping. I am excited, to bring our daughter home. We will get to spend her birthday with her. What a blessing. Well. I hope you are all enjoying my rambling. Hope to hear from you. So I know that you are out there. :)
Good Night

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I think I would be really excited too - but also a little nervous about being away from the kids for 5 weeks! It will certainly be an adventure, and I wish you all the best.

Mike and Gail said...

Thanks Jenni.
Yes! It will be an adventure for us and for Grandma. Since she is staying with the kids.