Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday












Today the 11th of Oct, we celebrated Olya's first American Birthday. We celebrated with immediate family. She woke up wearing her Princess crown. She was so cute. Very patient, as we did not open presents until the evening. Everything was set up first thing in the morning. She was shaking the presents, I told her she had rocks in one and a brick in the other. She just smiled as she usually does, knowing that I am joking with her. Her spirit is such sweet spirit. I often think of the things she has had to deal with in her short life. I know that God has BIG plans to use this young lady in a mighty way. She is so loving, always ready to give a hug, smile, or just sit and chat with you. We are sure blessed with such a lovely girl, that often reminds us that life is all about LOVE..and 2nd chances.. We love you Olya. Papa and I wish you the happiest of Birthday ever. We could of not asked God for a better you. :D

No comments: