Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mail is here!!!!





Dad (OFOB) and Rosie, have not ventured very far since my dad's accident. So they sent Olya's Bday present in the mail. So when she came home, here she is trying on her stuff. I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Rosie, she has really filled in the place of my Mom, since she past. She is always thinking of the kids, and me. She sent us a Halloween card. It made me cry, Halloween is one of my Mom's favorite holidays. I cried tears of joy, that card could not of came at a better time. Thank you Grandpa (dad)and Rosie.. We love you..

4 comments:

junglemama said...

How sweet. Love the slippers! I got your email....sorry I have blown you off. That is not my intention, I just want to have some time to write back rather than have it be rushed. Hope you are having a great week!

Mike and Gail said...

I am doing well. No problem. I figured you were very busy with the family. :) Look forward to hearing from you when you have free time. Like we know what that means. :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy
love Rose & ofob

Anonymous said...

enjoy love rose & ofob