Sunday, December 21, 2008

Decorations and goodies...

The indoor decorations are up... We still have not done the ones for outside. Not sure if we are going to do them this year. The thing I love about Christmas decorations is the Snowman...They are just so cute.. But the most important thing that we are trying to teach our kiddos about Christmas is the birth of Jesus



Trying to get all the kids to look and smile is near to impossible, unless they have the camera. Here they are.. minus the oldest..

Our little Russian Tree..
The ones who will stike a pose in a moment.








Rocky Road..

Butterscotch bars...

Milk, White and Dark chocolate pretzels..














Peppermint white chocolate..YUM..


No cook Peanut Butter Balls

Our oldest saw this recipe. He asked to make them.. So here he is... It was simple.
1cup Peanut Butter
1 cup honey
2 1/4 cups of dried powder milk
Mix all together and put in fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Okay, I'm coming to your house for all the goods!! I haven't even started with my cookies and breads yet. I'm hopefully going to get some done tonight when the older boys come home.

As for the decorations, they are beautiful. I'm with you, I have a lot of snowman in my house as well.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.