Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Prayer Request

I am asking all that are following my blog, to join me in prayer for my brother James. He was airlifted tonight to another hospital. I was told that he fell on Monday. Well, the last few days he has been having a hard time speaking. So his girlfriend took him to the hospital and they did a cat scan. That is when they found the bleeding on the brain. I ask that you all pray for him. He has had a real tough time since our mom has passed. He was in IRAQ when he got the news. He came home for the services and had to go right back. He really has not had time to grieve the lose of our mom. He has been diagnosed with PTSD. He is really angry. Pray that he will find his strength in the Lord. Pray for God's will in all of this. Thank you for praying.

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Sending lots of prayers your way. I know how it feels when you get overwhelmed with life's challenges. I really hope your brother can find peace and with the help of God, he should hopefully feel great again.

Take care and please update us on his hospital stay.

Kaci

ArtworkByRuth said...

Heavenly father, Thank you that you love James and have him where you can be near to him. Give him strength and healing as well as the rest of the family. Amen!

Flush said...

You got our prayers. ((((Hugs))))