Friday, July 4, 2008

Chris turns 17





Well, Here is another BIG thing that we celebrated in June. Chris turned 17. We had a little surprise party for him. I had his older brother take him out to lunch while some of his friends showed up. He was somewhat surprised. He got alot of snacks. He is know as the snack monster....
I can't believe that it has been 17 years. I still remember the day that he was born. It was a very scary day. After he was born, It took him 5 minutes to start crying... he came in weighing 10 pounds 1 oz. 22 inches long. He was 16 days late.

Boy was I glad that it finally happened. I went in on a Thursday and had him on Sat. One of the nurses gave me some birthing beads and told me OK the next time I see you. You will have this baby.. They worked. :)

So Happy Birthday to you Chris. We love you son...

No comments: