Saturday, July 5, 2008

So... What did mom do??? The question is...




Well, Mike worked all week. O.T. On the 4th. So we had a date night. We went to dinner and a movie.. We saw Hancock. Very good movie.. Well, here are some pics a week without kids... Man I got one very good looking MAN...




Ahh!!! I love a clean and organized home. We all know that won't last long. Once the kiddos are all home..






My 4 legged babies...



So really I did not sit all week and sleep, watch TV and Eat Bon Bons..... LOL....
We dyed JD's hair Black... My sister and I worked on our tans...My niece too. And...... I cleaned and got organized for school. Yes, It starts in 3 weeks....But I was not childless I also had my 3 furry 4 legged babies.... That would practically walk on my feet too. They had no kids to follow.. Only mama..

2 comments:

Webb's journey to Ukraine said...

sure looks like a homeschoolers house to me. Your games and supplies look like mine!

When were you in London? I'm SO jealous!

Looks like life is going well for the Nealey clan! Glad to see it! Hope to talk soon, our life has been CRAZY. We move around Aug 1. Will keep you posted.
Love, Wendy

Mike and Gail said...

Hi Wendy,

Yeah, My old... mom/teacher self is in that closet. It has worked out great for the girls. Glad I did not get rid of it all.

I went to London at the end of June. It was a nice vacation. I worked and I played.

I am glad to hear all the house stuff is going. Yes, keep us posted when things slow down. I wish I could join all of you for Labor Day. My kiddos will be back in school already. Stinks.

Happy Summer... It is to be 100+ all week..