Saturday, July 19, 2008

Week in Review










Well, this week has been very busy. I don't think I slept past 5 am all week. I need a nap. LOL...

We had Dentist, ortho appts. Jake had drum lessons. I did a some haircuts for friends. I am saving for an airline ticket to Florida. Julianna had cheer camp for 2 days.
Then the ortho Dr had her Summer Splash Party.

Chris and Julianna are now official. We have a Senior and a Freshman. They have their schedule. We did a tour of the school for Julianna she is so excited about starting High school now. She is growing up. She has only been with us 2.5 years. She has changed so much. She is beautiful. I told her that she needs to be all showered and ready to take a picture. It will be the one in the yearbook. So we Put a little make up on her, straighted her hair. She loved it. So much we could not roll the windows down on the Sub all day. Chris was BIG man on campus. I think he knew everyone. I am glad that he is well liked. I look back over the last 3 years. I am not ready for him to be a Senior. Guess I can't stop that. Oh My!!!

We also did some back to school shopping. School starts in 1 week. I can't believe it. I think we did good. I bought 4 name brand shoes, remember I have teenagers. So it has to be cool. I only spent $150.00. I still need to take 2 more out to get shoes.

Well, here are some pics of the week. Camera is acting funny, or maybe it is me. (Lack of sleep) Some pics came out, some yeah right!!!

Pics... cheer camp.. The Freshman team won.. Most improved TEAM.. Way to go..

2 comments:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Gail said...

Thanks for the great sight. With the coupons..