Saturday, July 5, 2008

London Here we come.....




Gala Dinner... Suzi being kissed by a French guy.... Me enjoying the deserts... YUM!!!!

Fish and Chips.....




Along the water..


Big Ben..






Tower of London


Wibbly Wobbly Bridge





London Eye...above



Here is Buckingham Palace and the famous telephone box.
Well, Here we are in London..
Some of the things we did. We had a amazing time.. The first few days we worked hard registering all the people. Some of the excitement. I had to use the toilet. They have 2 cords in there. One white and one red. So I thought the red was the OFF button. NOPE!!! It was the panic.. Next thing you know beep....beep....beep.... I was laughing so hard.. We missed our double decker bus. Had to hail a taxi... Got lost in one of the parks after dark.. We were told even the locals don't venture through the parks after dark. After we walked through it.. We were on vacation.. So we were just going with the flow..We rode the subway... We even found Starbucks and paid almost $6 for a small. Are we crazy??? Well it defintely was an adventure. I met some amazing people.. I had very little sleep as Suzi was my roommate and she is a super snorer. So I would be awake most of the nights, walking the halls. Or hanging out in the VIP lounge... All in all I had a great time. I learned alot about Guide/Service dogs. They are a very big organization, and all over the world...

No comments: