Sunday, January 25, 2009

The 3 Amigo's

Jake, Julianna and Olya..Soaked!!!







Enjoying the rain. I used to remember when I was a kid. I loved to play in the rain.



The sky.. What a beautiful sight..




I just love when it rains. I love to cuddle up with a blanket, some coffee or hot coco and just watch it fall..The other thing I love about the rain. It washes everything clean. :D





I wonder what is at the end of this rainbow?? Skittles.... :D



This girl loves bugs and stuff...






Jacob playing in his socks.... Glad he found it funny. All he could say was, MOM! they have holes in them. Can't you tell by the smile face picture. LOL... I guess we need to let them be kids sometimes...

Now they are all dried off and enjoying some Hot coco and playing games... What do you do when it rains??

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

That looks like a lot of fun. They only time we are out in the rain getting soaked is at soccer games. And there have been plenty.

The rainbow is such a sight. I'm thinking M & M's myself.