Saturday, January 31, 2009

It has been a busy few days..

I just wanted to make sure that I got all the posts and pictures up. We have had a very busy week. I need to get off here and go to bed. Just this last post and I am out!!

It was so busy I can't remember all that happened.I am going to try, Ortho appointment, funerals, memorials, lunch dates, school meetings, haircuts, encourgement to friends, helping a friend pack.. The last thing we had... A leadership summit Friday evening and most of the day today. It was very interesting. We are learning all about how to grow a healthy church. It has showed us some things that our church will be looking into and seeing if God wants us to change. I am excited to see the change and see where God will continue to lead us, to save souls for his kingdom.

Blessings to you all.
Have a good night... :D

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Sounds like a very busy week. Did you have anytime for you? I hope you get to relax a little this weekend.

ArtworkByRuth said...

We did get the text message, thank you!