Friday, January 23, 2009

warm sunny days...


Of course they had to get me with my backside in the air. LOL.... I just love working in the yard. It is so relaxing to me. I just love the way it looks when you are done....


Caught without the net.. Oh my!!!

More smiles...





Dad and Mom. Isn't my hubby a hottie???


Boys and their toys... Jake thought he was funny trying to put the bike over his sister. She was not happy.. She did let him leave it there long enough so I could take a picture. Such a good sport... Jacob..Jacob is all I heard, through the laughing. LOL..






Toma and her creative self. :D






Enjoying the sun. Reading,skating and playing games...


2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. We had 65 degree temp yesterday and enjoyed it a little bit and today it is 30 and about an inch of snow. Wouldn't you like to move to the midwest and enjoy this rollercoaster weather that we have???? LOL

ArtworkByRuth said...

No Net? Kinda like a walk of faith? I'm sure that's what you wanted to demonstrate...LOL!
Love the pics. I will decline commenting on "hot hubby" for obvious reasons! LOL
We are here in Ukraine now. Seems surreal to be reading blogs and eating Pizza in a foreign country...