Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kids are back in school...

But we took them to one last fun outing before they had to go back to school.They did not know we were going. They jumped out of the car in a hurry.. They had a wonderful 2 hours of ice skating. Once they got on the ice. It took Nadya 3 different skates before she found the right ones. It took all the rest of the kids 2different skates. It is a really nice outdoor rink. The nicest thing is that it was a nice sunny day..










SMILE


I took these pics everytime they came to the corner I was standing in..


Look Mom it's snowing





Ouch! That ice is hard and cold...










Got you!


Time to clean the rink..



Dad and the older boys went to Starbucks.. YUM!


2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Very brave. The last time I went ice skating (like 10 years ago), I came home very black and blue. I used to do ballet and thought no problem, well I wasn't very graceful to say the least.

I love the pictures of them doing the train. That should be framed!!

Mike and Gail said...

Yeah, I hear you. The last time I went I tried to be Pete Rose. My knee hurt for 6 months... So I know all about being graceful. LOL..