Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where have I been??

Well, it was that time of year. Time that MOM takes a vacation and Dad stays with the kiddos. I headed to Florida for 6 days. I went with my sis n law and brother. She had her annual conference for ADI (service dogs) Again I am impressed at what these dogs and trainers go through. We met alot of different people compared to our London trip. I was also able to see alot of the friends I made in London. What a great time. We did alot of running around the first few days. The it was time to work and boy did we work. I was the picture taker at the conference. We all know I love to take pictures. So finally when I was done with her camera. I needed to fill mine up. So here are a few of the 277 pictures I took. LOL.. :D
At the Airport..




FLORIDA.. Sure is Flat...





Our suite We had a kitchen with a micro,and fridge. It was nice and roomy for all 3 of us. :D






Breakfast with Goofy..



A nice relaxing day at the foot spa...





The Harley store.. Mike loves Harley's. So I needed to stop and get him his shirt from Florida.






SHOPPING IN DOWNTOWN DISNEY








SEA WORLD














EPCOT






NEXT STOP CANADA 2010...

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I went to Disney two years ago and I'm looking at your pictures and cannot help but laugh. I think you took pictures in just about the same places I took pictures at.

Looks like a lot of fun. I need a vacation like that!