Saturday, January 3, 2009

House Full.....



Olya has kitchen help this week, and Abby is hoping she will drop something. :D








Here are the boys rocking out. I just love when they play.. It makes me smile.. A Heart smile. :D



A few pics of my other son.. Gerald. He is all dressed and ready to head out for his ride along. He is doing a DUI check point tonight. You will also see a pic of his car. His first car that he bought..


My brother
Boys with Uncle James

The kids have friends staying the night... Plus yesterday, I picked up my brother to come visit for the night. We drove about 1hr and 30 min to Palo Alto VA. Then I spent 30 min driving around trying to find the VA. I took one wrong turn and in circles I went. When I finally went to bed, I had a total of 3 hours sleep. I think I finally fell asleep at 2:30 am then I got up at 5:45 am to start the day. We made some waffles, then did chores and played a few rounds of Mexican train. Before we knew, it was time to take my brother home. I am excited to report he is doing good. He still has some issues with his speech, and he still has to go to therapy. So please keep him in your prayers as God lays him on your heart/mind. Yes, I am still going.:) Waiting for dinner to finish cooking and then I am off to bed.. It is calling my name. LOL...

No comments: