Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!!

Dad facebookin it...
Playing some games...
Jake catching up on that homework...
Time for garage band... Oh, what fun...
JD being himself.... This kid is always laughing.. It is contagious...



What a MAN. Even on his Bday he will still try and fix things.. Nope, no luck with this one.. Time for the garbage..





Toma wanted to make dinner. So here she is making dinner for the family.. It turned out nice..






Sharing some cookie with me...I usually make his favorite cake. This year I decided to make his favorite cookie... I know what is a Bday without cake.. I wanted it to be different.. So I made Snickerdoodles.. This was my first time making them. I made a BIG one for Mike.. They turned out yummy!!!








He really got some interesting gifts. Let's see.. A duck taped grapefruit.... A diet coke and a donut with Sprinkles.... A stufted dog....A Monster Energy drink... Some candy, (gummies bears and chocolate).... and a pic of us...


What a special card. She really gets it.. Click on each one and you can read what they all say... :D


Happy Birthday Babe! I Love You! I hope you had a great day....

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I like that Mike was a good sport and wore the party hat and all!!

It looks like a very loving birthday with the family. Those are such wonderful moments in my life.

Happy Birtday Mike. Hope you had a great day!!

Mike and Gail said...

Thanks for the Bday wishes...

Wearing the hat is like a tradition here. We make them all do it..