Thursday, February 5, 2009

I always save it for all at once...

Thursday.. Dentist...More girl drama....Today is Mike's Bday. Poor guy is not felling well... I will post pics in the next post... :D

Wednesday... more girl drama... I had my dental cleaning.. It has been 1 yr and a half. Wow! Where did the time go. I guess with 7 kiddos you are there so often you think that you have been seen too. Well, I only had one filling that had come loose. So Guess where I'll spend my Thur? Jacob made it to school today...

Tuesday.. More girl drama...Mom has had enough.. So I do the next best thing. Take away some privilege's. That's right! I text the coach and tell her she is to have my daughter sit this game out. What sit out. Yes, that is right. So will she be able to go to comp on Sunday. No!! She has 2 F's.... I thought there was a GPA to be involved in sports. Oh! That's right, cheer leading in not a sport. They say..

Monday morning... 6:30 am. I get to talk to a nice police officer. It seems Chris on the way to Volleyball practice decided to give my Suburban a grass skirt and some mud wheels. He took the car off road to get to the back of his school. Where he knows he is not suppose to go.. And you guessed right!! He met a ditch again..So he had to be pulled out by his cowboy friend John. Thanks John...I have never seen so much mud... Thank goodness no damage to the car, but a broken fog light and probably will need an alignment.. He is on no car for a while... He thought I was mad about the car. No son, I am disappointed that you made the choice to go where you know we had asked you not to..


Sunday night news... Girl Drama.. That is all I will say...BIG TIME!!!
Jacob went to a wrestling tournament.. He was not feeling very well, but insisted on going. He did not do well. He spent the next few days home pretty sick..






I also forgot to mention last time. That Toma recieved her first referral.. For texting during class. This girl does not even own a cell phone, but she is always able to borrow her friends. Guess who she was texting???? That's right Me.. While I was in FL. She wiggled her way out of that.. She only got a warning. So glad.. Her friend would of not been so happy with her...


Sunday News...



These guys came home from church, saying let's have a Super Bowl Party. I told them they were in charge and could do whatever they wanted. I just did not want to have to clean up the mess. They threw quite the spread...Of course I cleaned it up. They all went to the show.. Didn't even watch the end of the Super Bowl...But that is ok, because I am one of those sick people that likes to clean... LOL.. :D

5 comments:

Flush said...

You like to CLEAN??!!!! Seriously?? Oh wow is that contagious in some way? I need some motivation.

Sorry about all the girl drama. Sounds like a pain. I miss it though, I loved having a teenage daughter. Well, let us know when you want to get away for a weekend with Mike and I can watch them for you LOL. Sounds like you could use a break.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm do they even know who won? @ least they thought of you & your cleaning personality LOL
break time lol
or i mean 1/2 time
the cards were all great hi to tonja spoke to james estrday was good to hear from him hes doin good!
love OFOB &F-ETTE
GIRLS dont make me [& ROSE ] come down there .....
i ave acres need plowing & weeding any volunteers?????

Anonymous said...

so i guess Chris is on no pick-up pick-up any time soon?
no pics of the suv? all muddy?
just glad no one was hurt
i remember when JD got up close & personal with his very own fence post ...
just go slow please
there are to many crazy drivers out there defense
jake keep up the drumming
proud of you all
love OFOB........

Mike and Gail said...

OFOB

Yeah, I thought about it. He cleaned it up before I went out and got the pic.. I still have mud on the underneath and on the tires. It has been raining for the last few days. So who knows maybe it is clean now. I hope so...

Mike and Gail said...

To that other women with all those kids like me. LOL..Journey to our Ukrainian angel.. Where are mine. LOL..

Cleaning contagious. I wish... Then maybe the rest would get it.. This morning. I spent the day triming all the plants and dusting... Vacuming.. Love the smell of freshness. Is that even a word...

We sure need a break... I forgot about you saying you would take them all.... I was going to call you and say HELP!!! I need girl drama advice.. You have been there done that... Keep your ears open. I still maybe calling soon... It is great seeing Levi at youth.. He is doing so well... Does he still enjoy himself. Now that Jake is playing the drums???