Saturday, February 21, 2009

oranges,lemons, grapefruits, OH MY!!




This afternoon we went with our youth group. Well a few of them and gave out door hangers. Inviting them to church. While we were walking we came across some fruit.

My kids love fruit. So we asked the homeowners if we could pick some. As you see we got a green light. Then we came across these GIANT lemons. Yes, that is a lemon. We cut them open to see how big they really were. We were surprised to see that they were quite big. I did not eat one. The girls said they were YUMMY!!! The oranges are so sweet. They will all be gone I am sure before the weekend is over. :D

1 comment:

junglemama said...

We had lemons like that from our tree. Someone just gave us some big grapefruit! Enjoy!

Can I add you to my blogroll? It is the only way I am really able to catch up on blogs that I enjoy reading, like yours? I will go ahead and do it unless I hear otherwise.