Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sat Feb 14th..What did Mike and Gail do??

For Valentines Day, we were invited with 6 other couples to go to Olive Garden and then back to one of our friends home, for some dessert and games. Here is our night. We had a blast. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. The boys were out, the girls were with Auntie. So we had a nice evening out. It was much needed. Glad we went. Can't wait to do it again. :D






Enjoying some adult conversation





Getting ready for some FUN..




Waiting for the fun to start..



Got our game faces on..

I was really trying to play. I kept getting distracted with text messages.




Guys wanted in on some of the fun..


Getting a foot massage. Such a nice way to end a great day. After all the eating and laughing. I needed to relax.:D Well, not really I already was. LOL....

No comments: