Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Jacob

Today 13 years ago, I had given birth to a baby boy.. 8 pounds 13ounces. He was my hardest labor. It was 13 hours non-stop. He was 7 days late. Boy was I glad he wasn't any bigger.He was the most beautiful little boy I had seen. All of my boys were beautiful. I guess he was the most, because at that time. I knew he was going to be the last baby..




Making of the cake. We ran out of Green writing gel. So I figured I would finish it off with Red, since that is Jacob's favorite color. He said his cake looked scary... But it tasted good. Dad made the frosting from scratch for me, while I whipped up the cake. It was made with love, by Dad and Mom.. ;D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY




Cake time..









Opening up gifts. He was happy to recieve a pair of pants, socks, AXE, sweatshirt, Tshirt, some marshmallow fluff, sunny D, and a crazy hair pen.




Boys and their toys. Jacob kept trying to get into his birthday bags. So I told him I was gonna get him. LOL... So Chris and Dad took the challenge to get him... He was on the go... But they two of them finally caught him.. Boy he is fast and squirmy.. He was, I wasn't looking, I was only feeling them. Ooooo, I got one that is soft.. :D


The Birthday boy with his Mom and Dad. :)



We went and watched the movie CHANGELING. It was based on a true story from 1928. Yes, and Jacob did pick the movie.

No comments: