Monday, November 24, 2008

I dislike FISH!!!!




I will be honest.... I do not like fish. I was going to write h---, but I don't like that word.. I decided to make Tuna Noodle Casserole for dinner. Dessert.... We made choc chip, butterscotch bars.. Ok back to dinner. FISH!!!! I have never been one to eat fish, but I am trying to eat healthier. So I heard Fish is really good for you. So I wanted to make this casserole but not with canned tuna, yuck... So we baked it.. I have to tell you. I LOVED IT!!! I went to Trader Joe's and bought some more. The noodles I used were not the most desired. Does anyone have any good recipes for pasta.. I know it seems time consuming to make pasta. well, not really.. I do it sometimes.. But not a favorite fast time.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I'm not sure what your making but my mom always used the Reams No Yolk noodles in her casserole. I'm not a seafood eater at all. So maybe I'll try to brave it and try your recipe.