Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vets Day and New Friends........

THANK YOU to all the vets who served and are still serving. THANK YOU for fighting for our FREEDOM. May GOD BLESS you and keep you safe.



We had a wonderful relaxing day with our new friends. We met another adoptive family. They have been home for a few weeks with their newest addition. He is 4 but looks like he is 2. Such a cutie. They have lots of kids like us. So it was great to get together and chat with another adult, about adoption stuff. The kids seemed to hit it off well. The girls really enjoyed playing with him. It was so much fun, I look forward to the next time. Thanks Anna, for the adult conversation. You are a woman with lots of wisdom and a great Mom. I am so thankful that God has brought you into our lives. I look forward to a great friendship.


Rocking out to the music... Jay sure is talented, Jake says. Who knows maybe they can start their own band??????







Isn't this the cutest??




Kids having fun and hanging out.










We went through a loaf and a half of bread, some apples and some famous Kool-Aid. Then we made some cookies for dessert.. Yum... Oatmeal,Chocolate chip and raisins. They seem to be a big hit with some of them. I just LOVE them, I need to not make them for a while. :D





Dinner time......





Later that night, I decided to try a new recipe. Thanks Karen. The kids said I need to make Brussel sprouts again. Usually they cry big complaints when I make them. I love them, now with this new recipe they do too. Yeah!! Gotta love your veggies...

3 comments:

junglemama said...

The brussel sprouts look delicious.

My Three Sons said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It is always fun to meet new friends. I just met one of my blogging buddies last Saturday. We had talked on the phone, e-mailed, and texted for several months and now we met in person. The coolest was since we already felt like we knew each other, there wasn't any awkwardness.

Take care.

Flush said...

We had SO much fun at your house!!! Thanks again for having our whole crew over! I love the pictures:)