Friday, November 28, 2008

I am Thankful for.....






This was such a neat idea. When we got to Suzi's house she had us each put "what we are THANKFUL for" on a piece of paper and stick in the vase. Then at the end of dinner, we all read what they said. I had to get a picture of this. It is good to remember what we are Thankful for....





We sat in the kitchen taking pictures of ourselves. LOL.... Then decided that it was best if we had someone take one for us....








Hanging out and watching TV. The kids watched the movie HERBIE...












Thanksgiving we had the privilege to go to my Sister n law's house. She cooked a screaming..... load of food. We were stuffed that we all felt like TURKEY's!!!! :D
My favorite part about Thanksgiving is the PUMPKIN PIE!!! I love it with lots of whipped cream on it.. Costco makes the best... No, I did not make it. I will some day attempt it.... I knew that we could not fail with Costoc dessert. :D

This is the first Thanksgiving we spent without my Mom. We enjoyed ourselves and we found out what we are all Thankful for. I am Thankful for my Family and Friends, God and the time that he let me have with my family that has already gone on.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Thank you so much for celebrating Thanksgiving with us. I loved having you guys over!!

Unknown said...

happy holidays u guys
we have snow on the valley floor tomorrow night & brrr cold here
everyone looks great happy B'day
rose & i wish everyone happy holiday