Monday, November 24, 2008

Poor kids.....


Here they are resting on the couch.. You think if they were sick they would be hiding in their rooms. Not my luck.. I think it may just be an excuse to play gameboy. Just kidding!! They were sick. Jacob was the sickest. He had the Flu... Poor guy had it bad... He had to change his clothes often. J.D. was sick with a really bad sore throat. He had worked in the freezer at work and forgot to wear his jacket.. Nadya she came home from school early with a bad head ache.. She took a nice long nap, so long... she could not sleep that night. The rest of the kids have stuffy noses, I am making them eat their oranges for Vit C. Not to happy with that. Oranges again.. :D Well, I can report that they are all better, since it took me so long to post. LOL...

No comments: