Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sat...

Chris helped get the batter ready for waffles. YUM!!!






Well, we got home so late on Friday. We slept in till 10:30 am. That is really late for us. Sat is our day to do chores and relax.... So here are a few pics of the day.



I see we only got pictures of the girls doing chores. We all did our list of things to do. Normal stuff...clean bathrooms, bedrooms, sort laundry, vacuum, dust, mop... Once things were all done. The kids played some video games and watched TV.
Mike and I, we hid in our room and watched Super Size me. Oh!! that is such a gross movie. I even managed to take a little cat nap.. I told the kids I was going to cut back their sugar intake. They were not happy. I did not realize how much sugar is in things. Yuck!!!!
Mike and I after dinner, took a ride to take care of some Birthday stuff for someone that is coming up real soon. It was nice to get out, just the two of us. We went to the new mall that just opened. It was raining out, but was very refreshing. Well, Happy Saturday to you all. I need to finish the laundry.. :D

3 comments:

Flush said...

I need to rent that Super Size Me " movie. Let us know hoe the cutting sugar intake works out!!I love your house, it is so nice:)

Mike and Gail said...

Hey Anya(journey to our ukranian angel), I can not access your blog. Can you send me an invite.

Thanks
Gail

Suzi said...

Wow....Your house is always busy! I just love it.