Monday, November 3, 2008

Looking over the first few years..









I had to post some pictures. I was looking back over the years. I found some of my favorite pictures of Jacob. I had to share. They are not in any particular order. They are up to age 5. I still do not have his baby book all put together. I know, bad Mom.. :D No, not really. It always gets harder with the more children you have to keep organized. I took a picture of the pictures, so please don't mind the flash.. Enjoy. I sure did. I love pictures and the memories that they bring. Jacob has always been the one who has a SMILE on his face. Still to this day he is always smiling.My heart is smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy B'day jake ..
board on the way going to zummies..to see if you can pick it up in town.. today.
love ofob