Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!!!


Happy Halloween to all of you.. Olya drew this for the family..

Nadya and I made this craft. It was alot of fun.


Our famous Mr. Pumpkin head, he has been around for 13 years now. His clothes are still in style.


The younger 5. The other 2 where already at the church helping out. I took the 5 younger ones out, so that they could go get some CANDY as they call it. It was Julianna's first time ever going trick or treating. She was very excited. Even more so when she saw the candy. Poor thing, had a ortho apt the day before. So her teeth were hurting.

Jake tried this first, but before we headed out he washed it all off. He was himself.... the skater...


















Stopped by to say Hi to Toi ta(Auntie)



Checking out the loot they got...




I am glad that it is over. I already took my decorations down. I think this may be the last one...For some of them... We walked for about 1.5 hrs, then headed to the Church to help there with the games and clean up. They had their annual Harvest Festival. I decided to let the kids skip most of it this year. I believe we all had a fun and tiring night..

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Where were you? I only had one group of Trick or Treaters of three and tons of candy. Very uneventful night at my house! Could have used your group to unload some of the candy. Shane ate most of it w/ my help!