Friday, August 1, 2008

Another week gone by...

We put the movie card to good use. We all went to see the new Batman movie "Dark Knight" Overall I thought the movie had to many stories going on at once. It was still good. JD slept through most of the movie. LOL...

School news..... We had walk thru for the 4 younger kiddos.. They are all now official 7 and 8 graders. The received their books and their schedules. This will be the first year that I decided not to be on the parent board. I felt I was making myself overly busy. So what will I do with my time??????

Julianna had the week off from Cheer..

Chris went camping with the Explorer program and their families. He was sunburned on his face when he got home. He also came home with 8 boxes of cookies.. I told you he loved carbs... Great after school snack. Free yippee...... He also had his Senior pictures taken. I want to have some taken outside. We still may do this. My sister in law has a friend with a Ranch and horses. So I thought I would take advantage and use her property as props... I will most likely think about these as the fall time arrives. So we can get some season change.

Mike and Gail... We celebrated out 18th wedding anniversary this Monday the 28th. Where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday. It has been a blessed 18 years.. Happy Anniversary Babe.... The week prior to our anniversary, Nadya was asking a lot of questions. She even asked about my dress. I have it still all sealed up. She wanted to take it out of the box. I told her that it was for anyone who wanted to wear it on their wedding day, but that I would not open it till that day. She smiled and said "ME" "Cool"

So what did we do for our anniversary. Since all the kids went back to school on Monday. We decided it was best to go out for Breakfast... So we went out to Mimi's
Then Tuesday we went out to a Russian Restaurant for lunch. I sure miss that about Ukraine. Then we picked up some of our favorite things we miss... Especially the cookies. :) We just mostly had some "US" time without any interruptions. It was nice and relaxing...


Sorry no photos.....
To give you an example of how many cookies we had...In the 8 boxes of cookies there were 60 packs of cookies...2x in each pack.... Oh my.. So we decided to share with the neighbors and my sister. We still have them coming out of our ears... I guess I will have to pray before I eat one so it won't go straight to my hips... LOL....

No comments: