Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wrestling Match

Here they are stretching


Jake flipping the guy...Man my little guy is STRONG!!

Jake has him down..

He is still down..




video if of his first match..

Way to go Great job!!!!

Well, my guy weighed in at 88 pounds for his first match. The first guy was 88 pounds. Around the same height and the 2nd match the guy was 86 pounds, but was about a head taller than Jake.I am amazed at how well Jake did. He has some skills. Thank you Lord for keeping him safe. It is not just me his mom saying that. He was very nervous in the beginning, but he did well. He won the 1st match, with a PIN... Way to go! Then he had his 2nd match. It was 2-3 Not Jake's favor. We could not believe it. He was laying the kid out on the mat.. We need to learn the rules of wrestling. Before this mom, contests anything. :D

He did great. Oh, I said that. At the end of the evening. Jake tells me. You know mom if I would of did Football. I would not be doing wrestling. I tell him, thank God he is the one who made it happen. I think he likes wrestling. So now to juggle 2 sports when HS comes..

I can't wait till the next match...

2 comments:

junglemama said...

How exciting! It is always cool to be a part of something our kids enjoy.

Anonymous said...

good sportsmanship its always about how much you want that win...
practice proud of you
proud of all the kids...
love ofob