Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday....... TO ME!!!!!

The Day August 29, 1969..... 39 years ago... I was born to Maryethel and Gary... I can not believe that many years have gone by.. I know I am still young. :)

We celebrated the day with.....




I woke up to this. What a special treat to wake up to. I often leave messages for the kids on their mirrors in the bathroom. It was a nice treat and a beautiful card. It says your a great mom. Also a Freak!! Which means she loves me. :D....... I think.... Or maybe I'm cool or uncool... Who knows. I just love the thought that was put into this card.. It brought tears to my eyes.









I used my FREE coffee coupon for "IT'S A GRIND.." YUM.....










While Mike and I were out shopping the kids decorated the house with Happy Bday signs all these Roses. They went to the neighbors house and asked if they could pick some for my Bday. How sweet of them. I love Roses..









A Crowning moment.. This crown that blinks.. :) Was bought by my Mom for my last Bday.. My Mom always tried to keep the little kid alive, in all of us. Since she was not able to be here to help celebrate. I decided to wear it, in remembrance of her.










My Bday present from Mike was he cooked dinner for me. He asked me what I would like. I told him I did not really care. I just wanted to have tri tip. So he BBQ tri tip, had twice baked potatoes, salad and homemade salsa. It was yummy. I ate too much..









Chris and Jen made a cake for me... Spice cake with cream cheese frosting. Yes, it was from a box. I was blessed that they made it for me. How special I felt.. Then I got my favorite all time cake. Angel Food. It has been my favorite since the 4th grade. We put fresh strawberries and cool whip on top... Delicious....






Posing time. SMILE... Your on Camera.










These are the things that the kids got for me.
Nadya made me this booklet that had multipy pages of pictures of the family,kids and different animals. Each page said something different. She put alot of work into it. I just love it.



I had a very blessed day. I enjoyed all of it. I was tired.. I hit the bed and slept like a baby all night. Tomorrow we plan on making it another Beach trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OFOB wanted to know if there is sound on the site so you could open card Rose & i sent or did it get worn out lol
Rose says happy b'day looks like you had fun hope to visit soon....
love from ory gun