Monday, August 11, 2008

REAL

Some tidbits about me...

I am pretty hard to get to know. I don't let many people in. But when I do you can count on me for anything.

I dislike Gossip. Even though I have fallen into it..

I love a clean house. I love to do laundry, but hate to fold it.

I get annoyed when there are dishes in the sink.

I dislike when the kids wear their socks with no shoes outside..

I love quiet... Don't get it much...

I am a perfectionist. Mike says I have OCD. :)

I dislike to cook. Well, not all the time. Just trying to figure out what's for dinner.

I Love being a MOM...

I don't read my Bible enough.

Since we added girls to the family, I am getting more sensitive. I cry to easy now..

I love taking pictures. The kids don't..

My favorite gift is getting pictures of the family.. Ready to hang on the wall.

I can be a real PAIN in the BUTT... When I don't get enough sleep..


I don't take NO for an answer.
I love to WALK..
I love Coffee.. But I must drink Decaf now...
I am competitive.
I have a Big Heart...
I will give until I am broke.

I am sure there are more tidbits about me... But I am tired and can't think..

Oh there is one. I have a one track mind. I cannot multi task anymore.. I get sensory overload... :D

1 comment:

junglemama said...

I think we would get along great. ;)

BTW, we live in the Central Valley probably five hours away.