Sunday, August 10, 2008

School is in!!!!

The kids made it through the first 2 weeks of school. I made it too....
The homework is a little overwhelming to me. Especially when you have 2 that are still learning English. We had a math page that took most of the night one night. Mike sure has a lot of patience to explain the same thing over and over. He was a big help. Thank God he was on Day shift and Days off. Graveyards stink. He is not here to help me with the homework. He does Math. I usually do the Science. They are really good about doing their English on their own. Amazing. They are already counting their days till Sept break..

We got Chris Senior proofs back.
Julianna got her new Cheer outfit..









Don't they look GREAT!

3 comments:

junglemama said...

What a beautiful fmaily you have. What age girls are you adopting? What part of California are you in? Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Annie said...

What a dreadful time to be in school! School starts for ours in a couple of weeks and I can't describe how I dread it.

Anonymous said...

lookin good kiddo
ofob
proud of all u have done is ur short time here on this planet \\i call my summer home lol