Thursday, August 21, 2008

No School...WEDNESDAY

Some of the kids did not have school today. So we slept in a little while. I did get up with the 2 that had HS, but then laid back down. I decided it would be a day to just hang out. Dad was at work. So I started the laundry. Then we headed out the door for a walk. We decided we would try the new Coffee house in town. It is in walking distance. What a nice place. I think I like it better then Starbucks.. Plus I like the fact that we can walk to it. It is a nice walk. We snapped some pictures along the way. Some kids rode bikes, some scooters and some walked. We stopped along the water to check out the ducks. I forgot that, they are out there. So now we need to bring some bread back with us next time.On the way ...





Along the way



Time for something COLD to drink.. :D YUMMY!!! Love the Bavarian Black Cherry. It even comes with a cherry on top. They were so nice. They gave me a coupon to come back on my Bday to have a FREE one. Whoo Hoooooo.....NICE











After we got home. IT was so stinking HOT.. We relaxed, watched some TV. Cooled off with the AC. Then we also hung out with Chris and his friend Jenn. It is the first girl he has brought home since being in HS. She is very cute. I really like her. Very respectful.

Then I remembered I needed to cut Nadya's hair. She only wanted a little bit. She wants it to be really long. Her hair is beautiful. SO we trimmed a whole 1/4 inch. It looks better and she liked it. It was some time for us to just chat without anyone else around. Then she did the dog and the cats hair...After all that excitement for the day. We had youth group. Jake was playing the drums tonight. I could not wait to go. Youth group was very powerful tonight. I will post about that later.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this....
keeps me in the loop sort a

Anonymous said...

thanks for this .. sorta keeps me in the loop
happy B'day
love OFOB