Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happily Ever After



Tonight we went to our friends 25th Wedding Party..
It was at the Pittsburg Yacht Club. What a nice place. I did not know that it existed.

We had so much fun. Eating, dancing, talking, relaxing and just hanging out. They really know how to throw a party. They had so many different kind of foods. I think we may have gained 5 pounds.. Well, not really, just ate like we did. I love going to parties. Gives me an excuse to eat more then I need too.

It had been so long since Mike and I went out dancing. It was funny. I think we both had 2 left feet.. It was nice to have some "us time". Mike was not going to be able to go, but the guy that was sick. Called in well. I am so glad. I did not want to go by myself..

It was nice to see how happy Susan and Bret are after 25 years. This is so rare now a days. It was nice to see how over the years. That their love has grown. It was nice to see all the family and friends that they have. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Some pictures of the Evening.


Mike and Gail



Doesn't Mike look good???

Bret and Susan, Looking dashing as ever. Dancing the night away. Ahhhhh!!!!





Above photo. us outside...

No comments: