Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am so proud of my MAN..



MIKE...... hit the 70 pound mark. I am so proud of him. He is doing so well. It has been 1.8 months since he had his last physical. He was told that he needed to do something about his weight. Or he would have a heart attack...He took it seriously.. He says he has 30 more to go.. He is sure looking mighty fine. :) I just aged myself there.. :)

So the pictures I posted are when we realized that OH MY!! We need to do something. Then the one of Mike by himself. He is not quite at the 70 pound mark in this picture, but thought it was good for comparsion. I have not been able to get a new picture of him. As he has been working non stop for the last week. He has to work through all his 4 days off.. It stinks.. I really miss him.
Way to go Babe!!! Love you..

No comments: