Sunday, August 17, 2008

We have to many windows..




Do you ever have one of those days that you get started on one thing. Then while in the process you find many other things to do.I started on the Family room, then noticed that I the sun was not that bright through the windows.... So I decided to try and clean some of the windows while the kids were at school. I did 5 of the 31. I thought it was best not to climb a ladder with no one home. What if I fall?? Then I wiped down the BBQ inland,Cuts the scrubs,washed down the patio.. While I was doing all of that. My 2 retrievers were tired. So that just laid down and watched with there eyes. They are so cute.. I had to wash down the patio because Rusty keeps catching birds then throwing them up on the patio. Not a very nice sight.. Then on Saturday I did 5 more windows. I forgot what it looks like to see through clean windows.. They look so nice..

No comments: