Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I just love my church Family..






We have been at our church for 12 years. I just love our church family. This is the first church that we feel connected with. The love us just as we are. They help us grow, they hurt with us, laugh with us. Mike and I have been on youth staff for 10 yrs I think. We have had some hard times, some good times. One of the hard times was when God called our Youth Pastor away... He was such a great example. His wife was such a great example. When he was first hired he was single. So we got to see him and his wife walk through the whole dating scene. I am so proud of the example they set for our young people. Well, they are moving on again and we had the honor of seeing them off. He came and spoke on Sunday. What an amazing message. It goes along with all that we have been hearing the last few months. God is so good.. After church we went out to lunch with the church family. It was so good to see them. They now have a brand new baby girl, Juliana. She is so precious. They are such good parents. I love to watch them dote on her. It is amazing to see PA go from being single, to married and now a Daddy.
We will be praying for God's grace on your family as you make this new change. We love you guys.

No comments: